Happy ALMOST Halloween, chickadees! If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I’m currently taking polls + suggestions about what content you’re wanting to see on the blog! And I already have a lot of votes for this “ten things” feature! I’ve seen a few of my favorite bloggers do this (hey, Bleubird Blog!), and I love reading it. Basically, I’ll post a list of things that are interesting me, inspiring me, confusing me…whatever!
Here is the first edition, themed a bit spookier than normal, for obvious reasons. Love you guys!
1. THESE flamingo lawn decorations…zombie style! Buying four sets now.
2. Check out how costume companies are avoiding copyright law with these RIDICULOUS knockoff names.
3. The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix! Watch it, but maybe keep the lights on! Trailer HERE.
4. I really want to make Halloween themed cocktails in chemistry beakers. Inspired by this list of Halloween recipes I found HERE.
5. Some of my favorite scary podcasts as the moment…Sword + Scale, Lore, Up + Vanished. All available on iTunes podcasts.
6. Disney Channel is streaming all of their classic Halloween movies LIVE on YouTube…for free! Watch HERE.
7. A collection of short scary stories from The New Yorker.
9. THIS Beetlejuice remake from Gigi Hadid and family. I’m scared but I also want to watch it again?
10. See how our brothers + sisters around the globe celebrate this time of year. Click HERE.